Anselmo has developed a special short-cut pasta production line capable of producing nests or short-cut pasta
forms of large sizes. The drying of the product is subsequently performed using the characteristic curves of each of the various available format types.
Changing formats is an extremely simple operation, requiring a maximum time of 30 minutes. The nests are dried in an ideal manner, being deposited upon a screen similar to that of traditional rack lines.
In addition to being extremely advantageous from an economic point of view, this solution also provides for ALL of the following advantages, which can NOT be obtained from any other lines currently on the market:
- Ideal nest drying, thanks to the possibility applying hot air around the entire outer surface of the product and thanks to the fact that, when passing from the forming tube to the drying belt, the nest expands to allow for better air flow inside as well.
- The external shape of the nest retains the irregular aspect of typical artisan products.
- The size and shape of the nest can be easily altered by simply replacing the forming tubes.
- The pre-drying phase, being performed on a single level, allows for the production of large short-cut pasta formats which retain their original shape from the die without any deformation.
- When producing short-cut pasta, the line can provide for production capacities which can not be obtained using other types of lines.
- This last feature, along with the low initial investment, render this line ideal for any manufacturer who wants to begin producing nests or large short-cut pasta forms without tying up working capital for a dedicated line, which could take a long time to saturate.
- Being a short-cut pasta line, it is even capable of producing butterfly pasta.
- Being a short-cut pasta line which is not initially saturated with the production of nests, the system becomes a formidable resource within the pasta factory for managing low rotation forms (three-color, regional specialties, alphabet, object or animal shapes, etc.).
Thanks to its simple and intuitive user interface, the fully automated process control management system guarantees optimal control of all of the line’s parameters during every processing stage.
This system allows for production lots to be traced and production parameters to be viewed over the Internet.
- Ingredient mixing system with rapid pre-mixer, offering tool-free accessibility on both sides to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
- Double mixer tank with rotary-axial movement shafts.
- Vacuum mixing tank separated from the double tank by means of a newly designed anti-lock capsule.
- Low speed compression screws to ensure maximum production capacity with minimal damage to the dough.
- Double head, equipped with two different types of dies: circular, for the production of short cut pasta of both normal and large sizes, and/or rectangular dies for the production of nests in both the drawn and rolled versions.
- Level or inclined cutting system for short-cut pasta structurally connected to the press without resting on the floor.
- Two level shaker integrated within the pre-drying unit.
- Nest formation device with the possibility of altering shape and size by simply replacing the forming tubes.
- Pre-drying unit on a single level. Product conveyance performed using heat-resistant plastic screens, with continuous movement for the production of short cut pasta of both normal and large sizes, and intermittent movement for the production of nests.
- A special elevator from the pre-drying unit to the drying unit that prevents the product from overlapping during the transfer.
- Single body drying unit with various levels. Product conveyance performed using heat-resistant plastic screens and/or aluminium belts and stainless steel mesh.
- Radiant batteries with flanged and individually-interceptable attachments, tested at 30 bar.
- Internal climate controlled with ROTRONIC sensors.
- Dryer Internal Motorisation Class H.
- Cooling unit with product conveyance performed using plastic screens.
- Casing with highly-efficient insulating panels, capable of being opened in a vertical position on the four sides of the drying unit by a single operator.
- Protective railings on the roofs of the drying units with access ladders.
- Electrical control panels built according to the highest quality standards found on the market.
- Maximum level of automation, for PLC process control and PC monitoring.