This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The new spiral pasteurizer has been conceived as a valid option to the
traditional pasteurization systems.
Talking about the advantages of using this kind of pasteurizer, if comparing with the traditional
ones, we can say that we have succeeded in achieving the following goals:
- we have reduced the working area for the pasta treatment process. In fact, by taking
advantage of the spiroidal movement of the conveyor belt, we have reduced the dimensions
of the machine, increasing only the height.
- we have reduced the steam consumption, needed for the product treatment. The machine
high working efficiency allows to cut the steam consumption up to 0.2 kg per kilogram of pasta.
- we have obtained more flexibility in managing production lines, thus allowing work
in conditions of high or low humidit
Main technical characteristics:
- Frame completely in stainless steel AISI 304
- Conveyor belt in stainless steel AISI 304.
Mesh diameter 1.4 mm, pitch 5 mm
- The machine can be completely opened and sanitized, also thanks to the internal and
external washing system (optional)
- Possibility to set the temperature up to 110 ° C (through the control panel)
- Possibility to adjust the internal humidity from 0 ° C to 100 % UR (through the control panel)
- Possibility to adjust the ventilation from 0 to 2 m/s (through the control panel)
- Possibility to adjust the treatment time from 6 to 21 minutes (through the control panel)
- Useful treatment surface: 30 square metersy, temperature and ventilation.
Technical and structural characteristics
|Main construction and functional characteristics||Rotary|
|Equipment and technical and constructive features||Touch screen panel, Control PLC|
|Type of treatment||Injected steam|
|Products processed||Short-cut pasta , Filled pasta|
|Production capacity||300 kg/h|
|Destination||Artisanal and small-scale industry, Medium-scale industry|
|Price bracket||Not declared|